» Alberta Provincial Racewalk Championship
Alberta Provincial Racewalk Championship 2012
- A certified 2.5 km loop through Hawrelak Park. The course has a good surface that is virtually flat.
- There will be two water stations per lap. Washroom facilities are available near the start line.
- First aid and medical assistance will be available on site.
RACE NUMBER PICKUP
- Race number pickup at the Pasta Party and on race day at Picnic Shelter #2 (by Foot Bridge), Hawrelak Park starting at 8:00 am. (Shelter #2 is approximately ¾ way around the park).
PRE-RACE PASTA PARTY
- The pasta party will be on Friday (Sept 14) starting at 6:00 pm at The Old Spaghetti Factory, downtown, 10220-103 Street (780-422-6088). To reserve a spot email Praxede Lepine at email@example.com by Monday, September 10, 2012. Space is limited. Note: you are responsible for the cost of your meal.
- Registration and payment will only be accepted until September 12th, 2012. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
NEW! UNITED CYCLE CHIP TIME RESULTS High tech timing system.
- Provincial and other awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each category. AWARDS PRESENTATION At Picnic Shelter #2, Hawrelak Park, after completion of the last race. Family and friends are invited to join. Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
For more information visit: http://www.edmontonracewalkclub.org/