» EventKit Rentals
Athletics Alberta has an EVENTKIT available for use by members and member-affiliated clubs, and associate members, as well as non-member groups, clubs and organizations. Each EVENTKIT is equipped with essential gear to assist in organizing and running all types of community sport events, be it local or international.
The EventKit includes the following basic package. This may be reserved as an entire package or as a combination of select items (some restrictions apply).
- One Acer Laptop Computer (Windows & Office XP)
- 3 Raceclock LM Series – Double sided w/ flip digits
- Six Cobra Multi-channel Two-way Radios
- 32 Cal 7mm Starters Pistol and Blanks
- One Uni-Pex Portable Megaphone
- One Large Tool Kit
- Two Seiko Digital Stop Watches
- Fender Passport PD-250+ PA System
- Wind Gauges
- Countdown Clock
- Weight Scales
*Please Note:Weekend rentals are based on Friday 3:00 p.m. pickup and Monday 9:00am return. Rental rates for weekend usage are calculated on a per day basis for actual time used.
Conditions of Usage
- Reservations may be placed up to 3 months minimum in advance.
- Renters accept full responsibility for returning all equipment in its original state and packaging as received (normal wear and tear expected), including all instruction and reference manuals, and will be held responsible for any repair or replacement costs.
Please complete the attached form for each reservation and submit it to Athletics Alberta via fax at (780) 427-8899. An authorized signatory of the organization must sign all forms.